2023 Year In Review
As 2023 comes to a close, we want to thank our customers and reflect on an incredible year of impact.
We founded Regal to help B2C companies drive more revenue by using personalization to treat millions of customers like one in a million. We saw the rise of CDPs like Segment and mParticle, and realized that while these technologies were disruptive for one-way digital marketing like Advertising, Email and Push, they were not being used to modernize Sales CRMs and Contact Centers. Our aim was to help B2C companies – especially those selling considered products – use real-time customer behavior data to drive more and better conversations through branded, event-driven calls and texts where a conversation can 2-3x your conversion rates.
Today customers have expanded their use cases for Regal beyond what we imagined. As a result, we reached a number of important milestones, including 4 Billion behavioral events processed, 60 Million conversations, and $3 Billion of customer revenue driven.
In 2023, the Regal team shipped a lot of great features, including:
- A more empowering and customizable Agent Desktop with Agent Performance Stats, Custom Contact Lists, Custom Tasks and SMS Templates.
- More channels and ways to reach your customers, such as International Calling and Texting, Email, and AI SMS Assistant.
- Segment Builder and Scheduled Journeys – great for holidays, winback strategies or end of month pushes – so you have more tools to hit your growth goals.
- Admin and Manager controls for multi-team management, easier configuration and better oversight.
- AI-powered Conversation Intelligence, including Transcription, Conversation Trackers, QA Scorecards and Call Summaries, so you can use insights from 100% of customer-agent interactions to convert more customers.
Thank you for trusting us to power such an important part of your customer experience and for being wonderful partners. We can’t wait to show you what’s coming in 2024. Email email@example.com if you want to learn more.
- Rebecca & Alex
A More Empowering Agent Experience
The Regal Agent Desktop now gives Agents insight into their performance and more control over the contacts they own.
- Agents can see live stats of their performance right from the Agent Desktop.
- Agents can view a rolodex of their contacts using My Contacts and build Custom Contact Lists.
- Customers can now leave voicemails. Learn more →
- Agents have access to SMS Templates.
More Ways to Engage Customers in Conversations
Reach customers across more channels wherever they are and provide 24/7 service so you never miss out on a sale.
- Agents can connect Regal to their Gmail accounts to send and receive customer emails within Regal. Learn more →
- Reach a global audience with International Calling & Texting.
- Trigger SMS Tasks and Custom Tasks from Journeys.
- Use Regal’s AI SMS Assistant to respond to customers over SMS without an Agent present.
More Advanced Orchestration Features
Take your outreach to the next level – all from a single canvas – with Journey Builder now supporting real-time, ad hoc and scheduled use cases.
- Admins can build any custom audience using Segment Builder and send ad hoc or Scheduled Journeys to those audiences.
- Journey building got more collaborative with Tags and Sticky Notes. Learn more →
- Admins can Refine which contacts can enter a journey, using Trigger Node Filters. Learn more →
- Add dynamic values in conditional nodes. Learn more →
Unified Contact Profiles
One real-time view of the customer, including CRM data, time-series behavior data and Contact Center data.
- Managers can view a contact’s unified history on a single Events Feed in Regal. Learn more →
- Contacts no longer require a phone number to be in Regal – now you can have Email-only contacts or contacts with multiple phone numbers and email addresses. Learn more →
Self Serve Manager Tooling & Real-Time Insights
We added more Admin and Manager controls for multi-team management, easier configuration and better oversight.
- Create new users and assign roles, skills and teams in Regal with User Management.
- Create Agent Teams, assign Team-specific Permissions, and create Saved Views for your specific teams.
- Create Queues and set your own Routing Rules.
- Reassign tasks to other agents when Routing Rules require a manual override.
- View Idle Agent Signals on the Agents page. Learn more →
- Improve the quality of agent-customer interactions with Live Listen & Barge.
More and Better No Code Integrations
We added two new no-code integrations this year and deepened our Salesforce integration.
- Integrate Regal with Gryphon to check your centralized DNC lists before contacting customers.
- Send data from Braze to Regal and vice versa for a personalized and consistent user experience across Sales and Marketing touch points.
- The Regal Salesforce Integration got even better. Learn more →
AI-Powered Conversation Intelligence
Use conversation data from 100% of customer-agent interactions to coach agents and convert more customers.
- View and search high quality call Transcripts and Call Summaries to make reviewing calls easier.
- Set up Conversation Trackers to gain insights into script adherence, customer objections or market intelligence.
- Create and complete QA Scorecards to track Agent quality and compliance.